The latest news from Todwick.
Todwick Jazz Supper Club events in Todwick Village Hall
Published: 21 January 2019
Add these events to your new calendars and diaries.
Forthcoming Jazz Supper club events all start at 7.30 pm – 10.30 pm are as follows:
- 16 March 2019 – Matt Palmer and the Eagle Jazz Band
- 13 April 2019 – Tame Valley Jazz Band
- 11 May 2019 – Spirit of New Orleans Band
- 15 June 2019 – Chris Walker and the Pedigree Band
- 13 July 2019 – WABASH Jazz Band
- 17 August 2019 – Stef Draper and the Foot warmers
Entry £10.00 per person. To book a seat contact Organiser Sheila Pantry Tel: 01909 771024 or email email@example.com
More dates and bands are being sorted – keep watching this space.
All profits after expenses from these events go to the Todwick Village Hall maintenance. The Todwick Village Hall Trustees and Management Committee are very grateful for this continued support.
Please urgently contact Sheila if once booked you have to cancel your booking for any of these events. We always have waiting lists for our Jazz Nights!
Published: 5 January 2019
Todwick Toddlers will be open as normal on the 8th January 2019 from 9.00 until 11.30.