Welcome to the Todwick Village website
Todwick and Coronavirus / COVID-19
View validated and authoritative information sources that may be of use to keep updated with the latest guidance and advice on the Coronavirus challenges.
There is help available in Todwick for picking up shopping, posting mail, getting urgent supplies such as prescriptions or walking dogs.
Todwick is an ancient village in South Yorkshire in the United Kingdom.
Todwick’s St Peter and St. Paul Church dates back to the 11th century.
There are many Organisations and Groups in Todwick including the Neighbourhood Watch. The Village Hall is one of the focal points of the Village where many of the groups and clubs meet on a regular basis. It is available for hire.
This website also has information about Modern Todwick, its History, People and also Ex Pats. There are a number of Shops, Businesses and Hotels operating in Todwick Village. Find out about local Services and Places of Interest.
Send Us Your News
The website, which is constantly being updated, continues to provide a wide range of information about the village, its history and its present-day activities. If you have any items of news or involved in any events please send them to Sheila Pantry at 85 The Meadows or firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01909 771024.
Remember, this is the one way to make sure you don’t miss any news or forthcoming events or find out what you have missed.
- Look beyond Lockdown – lots of interesting new developments for Todwick and The Rother Valley area
- Todwick Parish Council Agenda: Tuesday 24th November 2020
- Todwick Parish Council Minutes: Tuesday 27th October 2020
- Christmas 2020 – Latest recommended posting dates for Royal Mail International Economy and International Standard Services
- Remembrance Day in Todwick 2020
- Todwick Toddlers has now closed down
- For Sale: Todwick jam – homemade, organic
- Getting ready for Christmas – Sale of Todwick Shopping bags and Cushions
- Still time to MAKE Spring 2021 in Todwick into a mini Keukenhof
Latest news from Alexander Stafford, MP
- Alexander Stafford MP asks the Prime Minister for restrictions to end in time for Christmas during questions to the Prime Minister
- Alexander Stafford MP welcomes further support for vulnerable children and families across Rother Valley this winter
- Alexander Stafford MP welcomes extra £5.34 million for Rotherham to continue providing vital services during coronavirus
- Alexander Stafford MP secures £42.260 million in government funding for local Parkway scheme
More about Alexander Stafford
Latest news from local councils
Emergencies – DIAL 999
101 is the new number to call when you want to contact your local police when it’s less urgent than a 999 call. 101 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is more information on the South Yorkshire Police website.
Non-emergencies DIAL 101 or for Emergencies DIAL 999.
Crimestoppers number is 0800 555111.
Do report any incidents or nuisance behaviour that you see.
If you want to report any problems with unlit street lights, potholes in the road, graffiti, illegal fly tipping, etc. the number to ring is 01709 336003.
Your Local Councillors
Wales Ward, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 7.00 am
At the collection box on a pole stand on Kiveton Lane (opposite the Old folks’ Bungalows)
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 11.45 am