Welcome to the Todwick Village website
Todwick and Coronavirus / COVID-19
View validated and authoritative information sources that may be of use to keep updated with the latest guidance and advice on the Coronavirus challenges.
There is help available in Todwick for picking up shopping, posting mail, getting urgent supplies such as prescriptions or walking dogs.
Todwick is an ancient village in South Yorkshire in the United Kingdom.
Todwick’s St Peter and St. Paul Church dates back to the 11th century.
There are many Organisations and Groups in Todwick including the Neighbourhood Watch. The Village Hall is one of the focal points of the Village where many of the groups and clubs meet on a regular basis. It is available for hire.
This website also has information about Modern Todwick, its History, People and also Ex Pats. There are a number of Shops, Businesses and Hotels operating in Todwick Village. Find out about local Services and Places of Interest.
Send Us Your News
The website, which is constantly being updated, continues to provide a wide range of information about the village, its history and its present-day activities. If you have any items of news or involved in any events please send them to Sheila Pantry at 85 The Meadows or email@example.com or telephone 01909 771024.
Remember, this is the one way to make sure you don’t miss any news or forthcoming events or find out what you have missed.
- Todwick Church services for September
- Don’t be too late… make your garden seats look POSH this Summer by adding this unique TODWICK garden cushion
- Todwick Jazz Supper Club – Latest news
- CANCELLATION of Todwick Fashion Show on 22 September 2020 in Todwick Village Hall
- What a very successful 2020 season for the glorious Todwick Gardens and Scarecrows!
- Congratulations to Wales High School for their 2020 GCSE results
- Todwick Toddlers
- Todwick Historical Society will reopen in February 2021
- Todwick bungalow window cleaner can take more customers
- Todwick Bowling Club is closed until further notice
- Rotherham people urged to get tested for COVID-19
- Active at Home: A guide to being active at home during the coronavirus outbreak
- Floral Creations – Flower Baskets a Speciality
- Todwick face masks available
- News from Neighbourhood Watch
- Todwick help for coronavirus / COVID-19 – updated 6 April 2020
- Todwick Neighbourhood Watch Newsletter: March 2020
- The Informer: March 2020 (No. 129)
Emergencies – DIAL 999
101 is the new number to call when you want to contact your local police when it’s less urgent than a 999 call. 101 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is more information on the South Yorkshire Police website.
Non-emergencies DIAL 101 or for Emergencies DIAL 999.
Crimestoppers number is 0800 555111.
Do report any incidents or nuisance behaviour that you see.
If you want to report any problems with unlit street lights, potholes in the road, graffiti, illegal fly tipping, etc. the number to ring is 01709 336003.
Your Local Councillors
Wales Ward, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 7.00 am
At the collection box on a pole stand on Kiveton Lane (opposite the Old folks’ Bungalows)
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 11.45 am