Welcome to the Todwick Village website
Todwick and Coronavirus / COVID-19
View validated and authoritative information sources that may be of use to keep updated with the latest guidance and advice on the Coronavirus challenges.
There is help available in Todwick for picking up shopping, posting mail, getting urgent supplies such as prescriptions or walking dogs.
Todwick is an ancient village in South Yorkshire in the United Kingdom.
Todwick’s St Peter and St. Paul Church dates back to the 11th century.
There are many Organisations and Groups in Todwick including the Neighbourhood Watch. The Village Hall is one of the focal points of the Village where many of the groups and clubs meet on a regular basis. It is available for hire.
This website also has information about Modern Todwick, its History, People and also Ex Pats. There are a number of Shops, Businesses and Hotels operating in Todwick Village. Find out about local Services and Places of Interest.
Send Us Your News
The website, which is constantly being updated, continues to provide a wide range of information about the village, its history and its present-day activities. If you have any items of news or involved in any events please send them to Sheila Pantry at 85 The Meadows or email@example.com or telephone 01909 771024.
Remember, this is the one way to make sure you don’t miss any news or forthcoming events or find out what you have missed.
- Todwick face masks available
- Want to eat Fish and Chips?
- Cancellation of Todwick Historical Events – June and July 2020
- Make your garden seats look POSH this Summer by adding this unique TODWICK garden cushion
- Rainbow Pebbles update – 5 May 2020
- News from Neighbourhood Watch
- News from Wales High School
- Look at your £20 notes!
- Updated Todwick Church news – 20 April 2020
- The Informer: March 2020 (No. 129)
- Todwick help for coronavirus / COVID-19 – updated 6 April 2020
- Calling all 2020 Todwick scarecrow makers
- Todwick in Spring 2020
- Sheffield City Council coronavirus (COVID-19) update
- RMBC Garden Waste Collection Update
- Todwick Neighbourhood Watch Newsletter: March 2020
- Todwick Parish Council Extraordinary Meeting Minutes: Thursday 19th March 2020
- Cancellation of Todwick Jazz Supper Events
- Todwick Ramblers Club Walks: 22nd February 2020
- Todwick Ramblers Club diary of walks planned in 2020
Emergencies – DIAL 999
101 is the new number to call when you want to contact your local police when it’s less urgent than a 999 call. 101 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is more information on the South Yorkshire Police website.
Non-emergencies DIAL 101 or for Emergencies DIAL 999.
Crimestoppers number is 0800 555111.
Do report any incidents or nuisance behaviour that you see.
If you want to report any problems with unlit street lights, potholes in the road, graffiti, illegal fly tipping, etc. the number to ring is 01709 336003.
Your Local Councillors
Wales Ward, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 7.00 am
At the collection box on a pole stand on Kiveton Lane (opposite the Old folks’ Bungalows)
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 11.45 am