Welcome to the Todwick Village website
Todwick and Coronavirus / COVID-19
View validated and authoritative information sources that may be of use to keep updated with the latest guidance and advice on the Coronavirus challenges.
There is help available in Todwick for picking up shopping, posting mail, getting urgent supplies such as prescriptions or walking dogs.
Todwick is an ancient village in South Yorkshire in the United Kingdom.
Todwick’s St Peter and St. Paul Church dates back to the 11th century.
There are many Organisations and Groups in Todwick including the Neighbourhood Watch. The Village Hall is one of the focal points of the Village where many of the groups and clubs meet on a regular basis. It is available for hire.
This website also has information about Modern Todwick, its History, People and also Ex Pats. There are a number of Shops, Businesses and Hotels operating in Todwick Village. Find out about local Services and Places of Interest.
Send Us Your News
The website, which is constantly being updated, continues to provide a wide range of information about the village, its history and its present-day activities. If you have any items of news or involved in any events please send them to Sheila Pantry at 85 The Meadows or email@example.com or telephone 01909 771024.
Remember, this is the one way to make sure you don’t miss any news or forthcoming events or find out what you have missed.
- Something different… introducing Peanut’s Spring 2021 merchandise
- Updated: Petition to keep John Lewis Sheffield open
- Thanks from Julian Marples’ family
- Springtime for Todwick birds
- “Safety in the world on your own” by Norman Anderson, Todwick Neighbourhood Watch
- Feed a Family of 4 for £2: Over 70 low budget, very easy to prepare meals all in a unique cookbook that is for sale
- Todwick Vintage Tea Rooms now open for sales of cakes, buns etc on Thursday and Saturdays
- Greenscene Landscaping and Side Farm Nursery reopens on 12 April 2021
- Todwick 2021 Best Front Gardens and Scarecrows Trail will be held on the weekend 24 and 25 July 2021
- Todwick Parish Council Agenda: Tuesday 30th March 2021
- Todwick Parish Council Minutes: Tuesday 23rd February 2021
- The Covid-19 vaccine… to have or not to have?
- The Informer: December 2020 (No. 131)
- Look beyond Lockdown – lots of interesting new developments for Todwick and The Rother Valley area
Latest news from Alexander Stafford, MP
- Alexander Stafford MP launches ‘Schooling with Stafford’ Zoom event for primary school children and their parents
- Alexander Stafford MP welcomes over £10 million in extra budget funding for Rotherham next year
- Alexander Stafford MP champions levelling up in Rother Valley
- Alexander Stafford MP welcomes over £1 million in extra government funding to support vulnerable families in Rotherham this winter
More about Alexander Stafford
Latest news from local councils
Emergencies – DIAL 999
101 is the new number to call when you want to contact your local police when it’s less urgent than a 999 call. 101 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is more information on the South Yorkshire Police website.
Non-emergencies DIAL 101 or for Emergencies DIAL 999.
Crimestoppers number is 0800 555111.
Do report any incidents or nuisance behaviour that you see.
If you want to report any problems with unlit street lights, potholes in the road, graffiti, illegal fly tipping, etc. the number to ring is 01709 336003.
Your Local Councillors
Wales Ward, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 7.00 am
At the collection box on a pole stand on Kiveton Lane (opposite the Old folks’ Bungalows)
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 11.45 am