Welcome to the Todwick Village website
Todwick and Coronavirus / COVID-19
View validated and authoritative information sources that may be of use to keep updated with the latest guidance and advice on the Coronavirus challenges.
Todwick is an ancient village in South Yorkshire in the United Kingdom.
Todwick’s St Peter and St. Paul Church dates back to the 11th century.
There are many Organisations and Groups in Todwick including the Neighbourhood Watch. The Village Hall is one of the focal points of the Village where many of the groups and clubs meet on a regular basis. It is available for hire.
This website also has information about Modern Todwick, its History, People and also Ex Pats. There are a number of Shops, Businesses and Hotels operating in Todwick Village. Find out about local Services and Places of Interest.
Send Us Your News
The website, which is constantly being updated, continues to provide a wide range of information about the village, its history and its present-day activities. If you have any items of news or involved in any events please send them to Sheila Pantry at 85 The Meadows or email@example.com or telephone 01909 771024.
Remember, this is the one way to make sure you don’t miss any news or forthcoming events or find out what you have missed.
- Rother Valley MP Alexander Stafford to hold public transport meeting with First and SYPTE in Todwick Village Hall
- Keeping fit this winter in Todwick
- Todwick Ramblers Club Walks: 21st October 2021
- Thanks to RMBC staff for doing an autumn clean-up on Todwick roads 2021
- Craft Fayre – Saturday, 6 November 2021
- Sheffield Cathedral Christmas Lights Spectacular
- Todwick Parish Council Agenda: Tuesday 28th September 2021
- Todwick Fashion Show – Next one 7 December 2021
- Todwick Jazz Supper Club
- Fun Todwick Garden and House Plants, Seeds and Tools for sale was held on Saturday, 11 September 2021 between 11.30 – 14.30 in Todwick Village Hall
- Todwick Beauty Salon Me, Myself and I is now open
- SK58 Birders – September 2021
- Todwick Neighbourhood Watch Newsletter: June / July 2021
- The Informer: March 2021 (No. 132)
Latest news from Alexander Stafford, MP
- Alexander Stafford MP launches ‘Schooling with Stafford’ Zoom event for primary school children and their parents
More about Alexander Stafford
Latest news from local councils
Emergencies – DIAL 999
101 is the new number to call when you want to contact your local police when it’s less urgent than a 999 call. 101 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is more information on the South Yorkshire Police website.
Non-emergencies DIAL 101 or for Emergencies DIAL 999.
Crimestoppers number is 0800 555111.
Do report any incidents or nuisance behaviour that you see.
If you want to report any problems with unlit street lights, potholes in the road, graffiti, illegal fly tipping, etc. the number to ring is 01709 336003.
Your Local Councillors
Aston & Todwick Ward, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 7.00 am
At the collection box on a pole stand on Kiveton Lane (opposite the Old folks’ Bungalows)
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 11.45 am