The Church of St Peter and St Paul, Todwick
The Domesday Survey of 1086 records: 'In Tatewic ... a Church is there and three acres of meadow'. This early 11th-century building of rubble red sandstone forms the nave of the present Church.
- The Reverend Vicky Camber
Tel: 01909 771101
- Miss A. Rodgers
Tel: 01909 770841
- Peter Beevers
- Mary Beck
Tel: 01909 770802
- PCC Secretary
- Mr R. Brundish
20 Mill Fields, Todwick
Tel: 01909 772204
Todwick Church has a Facebook page.
- Every Sunday
- 10.15 am – Family Communion
- Every Thursday
- 9.15 am – Morning Prayer
- 1st Sunday of month
8.00 am – Holy Communion according to the Book of Common Prayer
10.15 am – Holy Communion – with Children’s Church
- 3rd Sunday of month
10.15 am – Family Service in Church Hall
Any additional or special services to be found in the Diary of Events.
For baptisms, weddings and funerals, please contact the Priest-in-Charge.
Produced monthly not just for the Church but for the whole village.
Deadline for news about 10th of each month for inclusion in the following month's edition. If sending by email preferably in Openoffice (.odt) or Word (.doc) format.
- Send to the Editor and Advertising Manager: Dr Geoff Downs, 30 Kiveton Lane, Todwick. Tel: 01909 515444. Email: email@example.com
- Distribution Manager
- Mr B Boulton, 8 Mill Hills, Todwick. Tel: 01909 771723
- Mr Roy Hesketh, 13 Osborne Drive, Todwick. Tel: 01909 770937
- Mrs J Edwards, 31 Rectory Gardens, Todwick
St. Peter and St. Paul Church, Todwick: An architectural gem
Available to buy, priced £1.50, from:
- The Post Office, The Pastures, Todwick, Sheffield, Yorkshire, UK
- The Kiveton Public Library, Wales Road, Kiveton, Sheffield, Yorkshire, UK