Welcome to the Todwick Village website
Todwick is an ancient village in South Yorkshire in the United Kingdom.
Todwick’s St Peter and St. Paul Church dates back to the 11th century.
There are many Organisations and Groups in Todwick including the Neighbourhood Watch. The Village Hall is one of the focal points of the Village where many of the groups and clubs meet on a regular basis. It is available for hire.
This website also has information about Modern Todwick, its History, People and also Ex Pats. There are a number of Shops, Businesses and Hotels operating in Todwick Village. Find out about local Services and Places of Interest.
Send Us Your News
The website, which is constantly being updated, continues to provide a wide range of information about the village, its history and its present-day activities. If you have any items of news or involved in any events please send them to Sheila Pantry at 85 The Meadows or email@example.com or telephone 01909 771024.
Remember, this is the one way to make sure you don’t miss any news or forthcoming events or find out what you have missed.
Emergencies – DIAL 999
101 is the new number to call when you want to contact your local police when it’s less urgent than a 999 call. 101 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is more information on the South Yorkshire Police website.
Non-emergencies DIAL 101 or for Emergencies DIAL 999.
Crimestoppers number is 0800 555111.
Do report any incidents or nuisance behaviour that you see.
If you want to report any problems with unlit street lights, potholes in the road, graffiti, illegal fly tipping, etc. the number to ring is 01709 336003.
Your Local Councillors
Wales Ward, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 11.45 am
At the collection box on a pole stand on Kiveton Lane (opposite the Old folks’ Bungalows)
Monday – Friday 4.45 pm
Saturday 11.45 am
- Vikki’s Older Active People Exercise Sessions starting next Thursday
- Never too late for you! Strength and balance exercise to music
- RMBC Planning Committee meeting this week to look at Kiveton Hall Farm HGVs and Trailers
- Todwick Ramblers Club Walks: 11th February 2018
- Todwick Parish Council Agenda: Tuesday 27th February 2018
- Todwick Parish Council Minutes: Tuesday 30th January 2018
- Todwick Car Boot Table Top event a great success
- Very successful Todwick Burns Night Dinner
- Todwick Village Hall is celebrating 150 years
- The Informer: December 2017 (No. 120)
- Breaking News... What have plastic-littered oceans worldwide got to do with Todwick?
- SK58 Birders – December 2017
- Todwick Neighbourhood Watch Newsletter: December 2017