Todwick Village Hall Management Committee
Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM)
Friday, 1st November 2013
- Mari Gabbitas – Craft Group
- Ann Davey – Over 60s
- Alan Turner – Family History
- Ann Rusling – Ramblers
- Tony Rusling – Historical Society
- Josie Esberger – Toddler Group
- Liz Wainwright – Cricket Club
- Jenny Foulds – WI
- Janet Cocking – WI
- Eileen Northall – Parish Council
- Norman Anderson – Trustee/Treasurer
- Helen Greer-Waring – Trustee/Chair
- Bryan Ferris
- John Gabbitas
The EGM was called primarily to consider the recruitment of trustees following the resignations of Bryan Ferris, Brian White and Jean Leah at the AGM.
The following were elected as trustees:
- Tony Rusling – proposed by Liz Wainwright, seconded by Ann Davey. All attending were in agreement.
- Jenny Foulds – proposed by Janet Cocking, seconded by Mari Gabbitas. All attending were in agreement.
- Janet Cocking – proposed by Mari Gabbitas, seconded by Tony Rusling. All attending were in agreement.
After discussion it was agreed that Tony Rusling would take on the role of Vice-Chair, Jenny Foulds – Secretary and Janet Cocking the Fifth Trustee / Marketing role.
As the current caretaker will be leaving on 9th November 2013, it was proposed that the relief caretaker ‘shadow’ Tracey for her final week so that he can take over the role pending recruitment of a permanent Caretaker. AGREED
Future meetings – some people found the start time of 6.30 pm too early and a proposal was made that all future meetings have a start time of 7.30 pm. AGREED