Welcome to the Todwick Village website
Todwick is an ancient village in South Yorkshire in the United Kingdom.
Todwick’s St Peter and St. Paul Church dates back to the 11th century.
There are many Organisations and Groups in Todwick including the Neighbourhood Watch. The Village Hall is one of the focal points of the Village where many of the groups and clubs meet on a regular basis. It is available for hire.
This website also has information about Modern Todwick, its History, People and also Ex Pats. There are a number of Shops, Businesses and Hotels operating in Todwick Village. Find out about local Services and Places of Interest.
Send Us Your News
The website, which is constantly being updated, continues to provide a wide range of information about the village, its history and its present-day activities. If you have any items of news or involved in any events please send them to Sheila Pantry at 85 The Meadows or email@example.com or telephone 01909 771024.
Remember, this is the one way to make sure you don’t miss any news or forthcoming events or find out what you have missed.
Emergencies – DIAL 999
101 is the new number to call when you want to contact your local police when it’s less urgent than a 999 call. 101 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The is more information on the South Yorkshire Police website.
Our local Community Police Officer Howard Saul can be contacted at Dinnington Police Station 01709 832667 but do NOT leave a message if your call is urgent – for Non-emergencies DIAL 101 or for Emergencies DIAL 999.
Crimestoppers number is 0800 555111.
Do report any incidents or nuisance behaviour that you see.
If you want to report any problems with unlit street lights, potholes in the road, graffiti, illegal fly tipping, etc. the number to ring is 01709 336003.
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 11.45 am
At the collection box on a pole stand on Kiveton Lane (opposite the Old folks’ Bungalows)
Monday – Friday 4.45 pm
Saturday 11.45 am
- Join the stampede? Fun thing to do in the school holidays
- How new HS2 rail route may affect our area south of Rotherham
- Todwick Toddlers on holiday
- Sit-on Mower For Sale
- Interested in Pokémon Go? … Some warnings
- Are your Todwick scarecrows ready to be registered for the judging?
- Superfast fibre broadband in Todwick
- Best Front Gardens
- Todwick Parish Council Agenda: Tuesday 26th July 2016
- Todwick Parish Council Minutes: Tuesday 28th June 2016
- Fashion Show with a Difference
- Todwick Ramblers Club Walks: 25th June 2016
- SK58 Birders – June 2016
- Todwick Women’s Institute Events Programme – Jul-Dec 2016
- Todwick Neighbourhood Watch Newsletter: June 2016
- The Informer: June 2016 (No. 114)