Welcome to the Todwick Village website
Todwick is an ancient village in South Yorkshire in the United Kingdom.
Todwick’s St Peter and St. Paul Church dates back to the 11th century.
There are many Organisations and Groups in Todwick including the Neighbourhood Watch. The Village Hall is one of the focal points of the Village where many of the groups and clubs meet on a regular basis. It is available for hire.
This website also has information about Modern Todwick, its History, People and also Ex Pats. There are a number of Shops, Businesses and Hotels operating in Todwick Village. Find out about local Services and Places of Interest.
Send Us Your News
The website, which is constantly being updated, continues to provide a wide range of information about the village, its history and its present-day activities. If you have any items of news or involved in any events please send them to Sheila Pantry at 85 The Meadows or email@example.com or telephone 01909 771024.
Remember, this is the one way to make sure you don’t miss any news or forthcoming events or find out what you have missed.
Emergencies – DIAL 999
101 is the new number to call when you want to contact your local police when it’s less urgent than a 999 call. 101 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is more information on the South Yorkshire Police website.
Non-emergencies DIAL 101 or for Emergencies DIAL 999.
Crimestoppers number is 0800 555111.
Do report any incidents or nuisance behaviour that you see.
If you want to report any problems with unlit street lights, potholes in the road, graffiti, illegal fly tipping, etc. the number to ring is 01709 336003.
Your Local Councillors
Wales Ward, Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
Monday – Friday 9.00 am
Saturday 11.45 am
At the collection box on a pole stand on Kiveton Lane (opposite the Old folks’ Bungalows)
Monday – Friday 4.45 pm
Saturday 11.45 am
- Christmas Season 2017 at Heaven is Homemade Vintage Tea Rooms, The Pastures, Todwick
- Breaking News... What have plastic-littered oceans worldwide got to do with Todwick?
- Todwick Jazz Supper Club dates for your 2018 diaries and calendars
- Music on Sunday evenings in Winter 2018
- Stocking fillers for children – boys & girls from 3 years upwards – Meet Buttercup the Den Fairy books
- Burn’s Night Dinner
- Fashion Show with a Difference – 6 February 2018
- Many thanks to Bryan Ferris for his work on Todwick Parish Council (TPC)
- Todwick Ramblers Club Walks: 7th December 2017
- Todwick Neighbourhood Watch Newsletter: December 2017
- Congratulations to Todwick News Doorstep Deli – awarded 5 Star Food Hygiene Award
- Todwick Parish Council Agenda: Tuesday 19th December 2017
- Todwick Parish Council Minutes: Tuesday 28th November 2017
- SK58 Birders – September 2017
- The Informer: September 2017 (No. 119)